OFFICE ORDER No.182 OF 2013
Empanelment of Hospital for Secondary Care Treatment
Empanelment of Diagnostic Centres for Medical Lab and Radiology Investigations
New lab inv. list 2013
List of Radiology and Investigations List 2013
ESIC Day Followed by Special Fortnight.
Click here to view ESIC Day Photographs
Walk in interview for the post of senior Residents
Minutes of the interview (important information)
SCHEME FOR ENGAGEMENT OF SENIOR RESIDENTS ON CONTRACT BASIS
1. Senior Residents on contract basis will be recruited as per requirement only against the sanctioned strength of GDMOs lying vacant in each hospital. For this purpose MS of each hospital will work out number of such vacancies. However, Senior Residents on contract basis will be engaged for one year or till regular GDMOs join whichever is earlier.
2. The will be engaged on contract basis for specified period of one year on fixed (consolidated) remuneration with provision for invoking the principle of “No work no pay”.
3. The candidates selected will have no claim whatsoever for regularization of their services in the hospital.
4. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
5. Power of recruitment will be with MS of the hospital. Recruitment will be conducted through a transparent process.
6. Rule of Reservation will be applicable. For this purpose a Reservation Roster will be maintained by Medical Superintendent.
7. The selection committee will generally comprise of the following members:
(a) MS of the Hospital - Chairperson
(b) One Specialist of the concerned specialty - Member
(c) SSMC/SMC - Member
(d) One member representing SC/ST - Member